ayeeye

 I think I've always been on the right team

because for so long I couldn't even see yours
I never tried until survival mode
met me and let me
finally see

how unoriginal my thoughts
have been and may always be
BECAUSE IM JUST YOUR REFLECTION
baby
do you feel me?

Or do you feel at all?
Not sure if I do,
but at least I have the gall
TO ADMIT IT


you've got audacity
therefore, so do I
so don't move too quickly, 
I'll soak it up
and ring it out all over you
what came first and who finishes last....
the chicken or the egg?
I won't be too proud to beg
but you will
(based on what i've learned)
so, who should be concerned?
why am i the one who has to earn           (?)
something we all deserve 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a baby essay about the pandemic and somehow The Walking Dead... idk.

The Girl That Stole My Tamagotchi